Aquarius Soft BePunctual Automator is one part of the Aquarius Soft BePunctual Employee Time
and Attendance Tracking Software System.
The main purpose of this automated time clock module is help the administrator to automate some
of the frequent tasks he would be performing with BePunctual.
Tasks that can be automated includes:
- Generating and emailing reports to managers .
- Broadcasting popup messages to employees running the BePunctual Staff Punch Station
- Broadcasting today"s messages to BePunctual Group Punch Station software
- Punching out for staffs who forget to punch out
BePunctual Automator is designed for the following usage scenarios:
- Generate and email weekly attendance report to managers.
- Generate monthly employee worked hours and pay reports to finance manager.
- A manager who wants to monitor employee attendance when he is not in town can do so by
having attendance report to be email to him everyday.
- A company with multiple locations can setup the software at each location to automatically
email reports to the HQ.
- Automatically broadcast messages to employees at the punch stations.
- Automatically sets the Today"s Message of punch stations.
- Automatically punch out for employees who forgot to punch out after office hours.
- Easy to Setup and Use
Administrator can easily add automation events to run supported tasks at the required time and
- Save Time
Once configured, the administrator can be free from doing repetitive tasks like generating
report once a week.
- Powerful Timer Options
Automation events can be set to run one-time, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or on a particular
day of week, and at any time of the day.
- Comprehensive Report Generation
The following reports can be automatically generated and email out:
- Staff Attendance Report
- Staff Attendance Sheet
- Staff Pay Report
- Staff Punctuality Report
- Staff Worked hours report
- Staff working days and hours report
- Today"s Attendance Report
Reports can be generated for the following period:
- This month
- Last month
- This week
- Last week
- This week and last week
- Last week and the week before last
- Next 2 weeks
- Next month
Reports can also be generated for the following groups of employees:
- All staffs
- A specific department
- A specific staff type
- A specific staff
- Automatic Message Broadcast
You can automate broadcasting of messages to the employee. Some good uses of this feature
- Remind to employees to punch in or punch out.
- Inform employees of the latest event
- Automatic Punch Out for Employees
You can set a time after office hours to automatically punch out for employees who have
forgotten to punch out themselves.
You can set the punch out time to be either the time of the automation event or each employee"s
- Receive attendance report even when you are not in office
You can setup the BePunctual Automator to email you today"s attendance reports so that even
when you are not in office, you can monitor your employees attendance.
- Computer that can run Windows Vista, XP or 2000 smoothly.
- 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
- 10 MB of hard disk space.
- Windows Vista, 2003, XP or 2000.
- BePunctual Server Software version 2.0 and above