CrypKey developed the original software based copy protection and licensing system featuring easy licensing, dynamic encryption and enhanced anti-hacking capabilities.
When hard drive cloning became common with various easily obtained and inexpensive utilities, CrypKey developed "CloneBuster" technology which prevents hard drive copying through accessing and logging permanent, read-only hard drive serial numbers (HDSN).
CrypKey SDK and CrypKey Instant avert hard drive copying with this unique technology. CrypKey SDK provides invisible software security and flexibility in product licensing by embedding the CrypKey licensing protection within the source code.
- protects any digital file, including DLLs
- prevents reverse engineering
- no hardware key ("dongle") or disk key required
- provides developers with flexibility to implement customized licensing strategies
- permits you to market free demos of your software
- facilitates easy Internet distribution
- 386 (or better) microprocessor with 8MB RAM & 1MB free space on hard drive
- Windows 3.1, 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP or 2003
- VGA color monitor & mouse
- Microsoft C++6.0, 7.0 and 8.0 (using static libraries)
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Borland C++
- Borland C/C++3.x or more recent
- Any developing system capable of reading/writing a file via external linking for MS-DOS or DLL (16 or 32-bit Windows)including but not limited to Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft FoxPro, Microsoft Access, CA Clipper, Borland Delphi, Borland Visual dBASE, Borland Paradox and Powersoft PowerBuilder.