PVS-Studio is a static analyzer that detects errors in source code of
C/C++/C++11 applications. There are sets of rules included into
- General-purpose diagnosis
- Detection of possible optimizations
- Diagnosis of 64-bit errors (Viva64)
- Diagnosis of parallel errors (VivaMP)
To learn more about each type of diagnosis, visit the corresponding pages.
The methodology of static code analysis
we employ has significant advantages over other types of analysis since
it allows you to cover the whole program code. The procedure of code
check cannot damage the code itself in any way. The analysis process is
completely controlled by person and it is the programmer who decides if
it needs modification.
You can see or download a presentation about PVS-Studio.
Integration with Microsoft Visual Studio and Embarcadero RAD Studio
The PVS-Studio tool is intended for developers of contemporary
applications and it integrates into the Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008,
2005 and Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 Update 1, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009
environments providing the programmer with a convenient user interface
to analyze files, navigate through code and get reference information.
You do not need to study documentation and settings preliminarily to
work with the analyzer. The analyzer is ready to work right after it is
- Integration with Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005;
- Integration with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 Update 1, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009;
- incremental analysis is the automatic triggering of the analyzer at
the moment immediately after compilation commences at developer's local
- saving and loading of analysis results;
- capability of command line launch;
- support of all cores and processors;
- estimate of complexity of 64-bit code migration;
- interactive filters;
- convenient integration into the team development process;
- marking of program text with the purpose of checking new code only.
- Easy-to-download! You may download the PVS-Studio distribution package without registering and filling in any forms.
- Easy-to-try! The PVS-Studio program is implemented as a
plug-in for Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005 and Embarcadero RAD
Studio XE3 Update 1, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009. The program is simple to
install and does not require special setting before getting started.
- Easy-to-buy! Unlike other code analyzers, we have simple
pricing and licensing policy. We will not ask you what size your
application's code is or thrust training courses on you by phone. You
decide what you need on the order page, pay the purchase and get the registration key by e-mail.
- Easy-to-support! It is the analyzer's developers who directly
communicate with users, which enables you to quickly get answers to
even complicated questions related to programming.