ResumePipe gives your Human Resources professionals back 3-7 hours PER DAY by automatically extracting emails and attachments ready for import into your Applicant Tracking system (includes TextPipe Pro).
ResumePipe can be used in a number of ways
- Processing incoming resumes and attachments
- Integrate your resume tracking system with job boards such as Monster.com, jobs.com etc..
- Archiving incoming emails and attachments for historical or archive record keeping purposes, or to meet e-mail retention rules without having your emails stuck in a proprietary database format
- Easily audit emails sent and received.
- Investigate criminal activity on seized equipment - as used by National Drug Intelligence Centre
- Processing incoming data files e.g. Excel spreadsheets, CSV or tab-delimited files for automatic processing. These emails might be sent to you on a regular basis from an external source e.g. product catalogue data, price lists etc.
Check out the powerful functions listed below:
- Retrieve e-mails from any folder
- Move processed e-mails to a new folder for archiving, to the Deleted Items folder or simply leave them in place
- Each e-mail and its attachments are saved to sequentially numbered text files, which are easy to import into resume packages such as ResTrac
- Control where output files are written, what they are called and how they are numbered
- Place user defined header and footer text around each e-mail and around each attachment, including e-mailheader information like From, To, Subject, Sent etc
- Process files using TextPipe Pro
- Automate ResumePipe to run at predetermined times using a scheduler. This makes it easy to setup batches of resumes for processing
- Handle unlimited e-mails and attachments
- Process e-mails in various sort orders to suit ATS import requirements.