VNC Deployment Tool 1.6 is a tool developed for VNC which is the most famous and
widely trusted remote administration tool that supports multiple platforms such as
Microsoft Windows, Linux and MacOS and allows you to manage remote servers or
computers at home, office or elsewhere.
VNC Deployment Tool is designed specially for the non-free enterprise edition of
VNC and offers wonderful handy features:
- It has a built-in network scanner that can scan your local or remote network for VNC
servers running on a certain port. Once you have found and added your current vnc
servers, then you can control the remote VNC servers" configuration and add/remove/edit
the different settings of each.
- The program allows network administrators to batch install VNC server on multiple
remote servers at once without having to transfer or manually install any programs or
files which makes VNC server deployment a very easy task.
- The program can also import and export VNC settings with just one click. VNC
Deployment Tool also allows you to install or uninstall the VNC server service for any
- Free tool.
- Has a network scanner.
- Batch install/uninstall vnc service.
- Allows remote configuration of vnc servers.
The VNC Deployment Tool requires Windows NT 4 or later, Windows 2000, Windows
XP Professional or Windows 2003 Server to run.